|Croatia is considering amendments to General Tax Law|
On 27 April 2012, the Government proposed amendments to the General Tax Law
According to the proposal, the tax authorities will regularly publish on their website a list of taxpayers with unsettled tax debts exceeding the following amounts:
- More than KN50,000 for sole proprietors,
- More than KN100,000 for legal entities,
- More than KN 10,000 for others.
Other proposed measures include:
- The possibility of concluding administrative contracts with the tax authorities in order to settle disputes;
- The possibility of offsetting matured tax claims of taxpayers against their tax liabilities;
- The possibility of settling tax debts by transferring property to the state.
The opinions expressed do not constitute investment advice and specialist advice should be sought about your specific circumstances.
Published on our website on May 29, 2012